www.celestiabazaar.com (“website”) owned and managed by CELESTIA MAGAZINE LTD. (“we,” “ us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
“Product” or “Item” refers to the product or goods available for sale by the registered Vendor to the customers on the website.
“User”, “You” and “ your” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
“Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing products and availing services;
“Vendor” or “Seller” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website for creating its store on the website and offer various products and services from the website;
“We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to CELESTIA MAGAZINE LTD;
”Website” shall mean and include ” https://www.celestiabazaar.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
“Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for purchasing products and availing various services offered on the website;
“Vendor Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to sell its product and services through the platform;
All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
Scope . These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
Eligibility : Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At www.celestiabazaar.com, we provide a meticulously designed website to facilitates both buyer and seller by connecting them. Sellers registered on this website can sell their products online through this portal. It is a multivendor e-commerce marketplace that allows easy access to the market for sellers and convenience to customers by meeting their needs of wide varieties of goods in one place.
We aim to ensure maximum satisfaction to our users and for this, we are committed towards the operational excellence of our business through fast response and quick delivery to our customers.
We aim to offer the best prices for various products and services with a simple and hassle-free shopping experience.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
VII. ABOUT OUR SERVICE
We act as an aggregator between Buyers and Sellers and provide services that have been designed to save your time and money. We strive to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice on which provider of service best suits your needs.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or death happens during and after the service. Seller shall indemnify us for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Seller of the Website, including costs and expenses incurred.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
IX. USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
· All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
· If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
· Payment mode shall be:
Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
· Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
· If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at www.celestiabazaar.com.
· We may refuse or unable to process your order if:
· Your card or PayPal/Stripe account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
· You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons
· We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
· A refund shall be made as per our Refund policy.
· We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
XI. GENERAL CONDITIONS
· We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
· We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
· The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
· We don’t guarantee the data and images posted on the website is available all the time
· We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as the final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
· We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to Products delivered if caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, adverse weather, pandemics, strikes, lockouts, and other industrial disputes, breakdown or systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
XII. DAMAGED PRODUCTS
While we try our best to provide you best however due to some uncertain situation, if the recipient receives a damaged product, please contact us immediately at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
XIII. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALITY AND QUANTITY ASSURANCE:
· Before the Product(s) being displayed/advertised on the Platform, the Vendor ensures the availability of the Products for servicing customer’s orders.
LICENSE TO MAKE USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
· The Vendor hereby grants to the Company for the Term a royalty-free irrevocable license to use its Intellectual Property to provide the Services by the Company as contemplated hereunder.
· In the event, the Vendor sources the Products from any Supplier, the Vendor shall obtain all applicable licenses and consents for the use of such Supplier’s Intellectual Property in connection with the Product being sourced from such Supplier to provide the Services by the Company, before the display/advertising of such Products on the Platform.
· The term “Intellectual Property” shall mean and include logos, trade names, brand names, trademarks, copyrights, and other relevant intellectual property rights relevant to the advertisement and sale of the Products.
XIV. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By this Website:
· We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Products and Services from our Website.
· We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the products and service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
XV. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
XVI. USER RESPONS IBILITIES
· You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
· You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
· You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
· You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
· You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
· You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
· You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
· You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XVII. VENDORS OBLIGATIONS
· The vendor takes full responsibility for all information that he provides on the www.celestiabazaar.com Website and must indemnify Celestia Bazaar about any liability incurred by Celestia Bazaar as a result of such information.
· The vendor shall be required to provide an actual business name for registration on the website.
· The vendor shall indemnify Celestia Bazaar for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Vendor of the www.celestiabazaar.com Website, including costs and expenses incurred.
· The vendor is not an employee of Celestia Bazaar and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax, National Insurance, and other liabilities arising from the use of the www.celestiabazaar.com Website.
· All information provided by a Vendor on the www.celestiabazaar.com Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes the correct name, address, telephone number, and product details. Details entered by the Vendor on the www.celestiabazaar.com Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
· The use of the www.celestiabazaar.com Website is entirely at a customer/Vendor’s own risk. A customer must exercise complete caution when using the www.celestiabazaar.com Website.
· The Vendor agrees and undertakes to fully co-operate with the Company as reasonably required, in connection with any customer-service functions undertaken by the Company. Such services can be provided by the Vendor either on its own or through the Suppliers, as the case may be.
· The Vendor authorizes the Company to place;
i. A description of the Vendor (including but not limited to the description of Suppliers, where so directed by the Vendor) and
ii. description of each of its Products (including but not limited to the technical description of the Products, brand name of the Product, the price of the Product, and any applicable warranty terms) on the Platform.
iii. The Vendor rating is based on vendor performance and customer reviews.
XVIII. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
We shall not be liable and responsible for the behaviour of the users (both Vendors and the customers). And we are also not accountable for the quality of the products provided by the Vendors on the website.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.celestiabazaar.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Celestia Bazaar, nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
XIX. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
? any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
any errors in or omissions from our website; or
any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XX. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“ External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XXII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XXIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXIV. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audio visual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term . The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination . Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the Law of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com